Home Location Facilities Photo Gallery Reservations Rooms & Rates Group Bookings FAQ
 
  +90 (0212) 517 27 27
info@cordialhouse.com
 
About Us Contact Us
 
Check The Best Room Rates Online Check-In Date: Nights:
 
 
 
 

Group FAQs
Groups at Cordial House can vary from 20 people to 150 people, so we've put together this Groups FAQ to help inform and answer most group related questions - From Istanbul events for groups to Group Leader responsibilities.

Groups FAQ

How many people are considered a group?
If you are travelling with 20 or more people you can book as a "group".  Please contact us by phone or e-mail to book. You can also complete the online Group Request Form. This form can also be downloaded and faxed to us.

What details do you need?
In addition to personal details: First Name, Name, Group Name, we also need contact details: Telephone, Fax, e-mail (at least 2) and the booking details: number of people, split into male leaders, female leaders, male group, female group, so we can work out the best break down and accommodation offer for you.

What is the difference between a group and a regular reservation?
As a group you book rooms, when a regular reservation is made for beds. This means that, as a group, if the numbers of beds match, you will be guaranteed to be allocated together. Conditions apply; please contact the Reservations Team for details.

Are toilets and showers in the room?
Some of our rooms have shared bathroom and some of the roomsr rooms have en-suite facilities.
For rooms with shared bathroom, all toilets and bathrooms are allocated in the corridors and they are all single sex.

What room types do you have?
Cordial House offers Private Rooms and Dorm Rooms.

Room Types:
1.Private rooms with en-suite bathroom, single, double, triple, quadruple
 1.Private rooms with shared bathroom, single, double, triple, quadruple, room of five beds, room of six beds
3.Dormitory rooms: 8 bunk beds

What if I need 3 or 5 Bed Dorms?

You will be asked to book the next bigger room. Usually you will have to pay for the extra bed to make the room private. Please contact the Reservations Team to see if arrangements can be made.

Are the room’s single sexes or mixed?

If you require single sex rooms, your group will need to book all beds in the required room per sex. The Reservations Team will help you with the best option for your group's breakdown of the rooms.

How early do I have to book?

We recommend groups make their reservations between 1 and 3 months ahead of your arrival date to avoid disappointment.


Do I have to pay up front?

Yes. We require a 25% deposit of the total amount at least two weeks after we place the reservation into a system to secure the group booking. Please contact us if this can not be met, as failure to do so may result in your group booking being cancelled. The remaining 75% needs to be paid no later than 1 month before group arrival date to finalize the reservation.

How can I change or cancel the reservation?
Any changes have to be done at least 1month prior to arrival; we cannot make any changes after this date. If you wish to cancel your booking you have to give us at least 1 month notice prior to your arrival. If you cancel after this date we cannot refund the 25% deposit.

Which meals are included?
Most of the groups book breakfast with along their reservation.
Breakfast is 3 euro pp
Which payment methods are available?
Cordial House accepts Credit Cards, Bank Transfers. Please contact the Reservations Team for details.

Can you help us with the rest of the trip?
We will try to do our best to help you where we can. Some of the services & activities that we organise for groups with discounted prices;

A selection of our tours and activities: 

* Airport shuttle services & private airport transfers
* Istanbul Old City Tour
* Bosphorus Boat Cruise 
* Turkish night with Dervish performance
* Turkish Bath
* Cappadocia Short Tour Packages (by bus or by plane)
* Hot air ballooning in Cappadocia
* Day trip to Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale
* Walking tours 
* Rent a car services

 
 
 
Travel Guide Guest Book Hotel Policies
Divanyolu Caddesi Peykane Sokak No:19 Çemberlitaş - Istanbul - TURKEY
Tel : +90 (0212) 517 27 27 Fax : +90 (0212) 516 41 08 enquiries@cordialhouse.com
 
Copyright © 2010 CORDIAL HOUSE. All Rights Reserved.